Welcome to the Official Site of
the Zoroastrian Sports Committee (ZSC)
9th Zoroastrian Unity Cup
September 5-6, 2015
Redondo Beach, California
Registration is now open.
Zoroastrian Sports Committee (ZSC) cordially invites you to join us for the 9th Zoroastrian Unity Cup Games in beautiful Redondo Beach, California. We look forward to seeing you for yet another memorable event of Soccer, competition, socializing and meeting with new and old friends during Labor Day Weekend, September 5 and 6, 2015.
Soccer Game Fee and Deadline Schedule
|Qualified Age||Early Bird
|Adult||15 years old and over||$85.00 / Player||$95.00 / Player||$105.00 / Player|
|Youth Div.1||6 to under 10 years old||$50.00 / Player||$55.00 / Player||$60.00 / Player|
|Youth Div.2||10 to under 15 years old||$50.00 / Player||$55.00 / Player||$60.00 / Player|
- Cancellation: A 50% cancellation fee will be charged after June 13, 2015 deadline. A 70% cancellation fee will be charged after July 11, 2015 deadline.
- Further information will be sent to you upon receipt of your complete application.
- All adult participants must be 15 years of age or older (except for Youth Divisions).
- Each adult team must consist of 6 players (includes captain) and two reserve players. There will be absolutely “NO EXCEPTIONS”.
- Each youth team must consist of 4 players (includes captain) and two reserve players. Minimum of 2 teams required in each division to hold the event.
- Each team shall have its own uniform.
- Participants with no team may sign up as individuals. In case of insufficient members to make a team, you will be informed accordingly.
- The teams may be co-ed, but it is not a mandatory requirement.
- ZSC reserves the right to verify participant’s age (Adults and Youths). Participants must be at their division age by the first day of the Tournament. Players will be moved to their correct age division by ZSC if they have not signed up in the appropriate age division.
- Participants in the soccer teams must be Zoroastrian.
- The Youth Division has been divided into 2 Divisions based on age. Division 1 (6-Under 10years old) and Division 2 (10-Under 15years old).
Rules and Regulations
Join us on Facebook: ZSC
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @ZSports : #ZSC #UnityCup9
* Logo designed by Babak Parsi.